GMAT Preparation With MBAWIZARDS
Study Circle Style
Mapping On Learning Curve
MODULES BASED CLASSES
Course Ends When Student Reaches Potential
Gap Areas Identification, Rigorous Practice Sessions At All Difficulty Levels
Purely Customized And Spontaneous System Of Learning
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BASED ONLINE TEST
RANDOMLY DIFFICULTY LEVELS TEST FOR BEST MENTAL PREPARATION
GMAT 2020 Exam
GMAT exam is a computer-adaptive test which assesses a person’s analytical writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills in standard written English. The full form of GMAT is Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). This test is taken in preparation for being admitted into a graduate management program, such as MBA and Masters in Finance related courses.
The GMAT exam 2020 is a computer adaptive test and not a computer-based test, which means that the candidate will get one question at a time and depending on the accuracy of the previous answer, the difficulty level of the next question will be ascertained.
Recent Updates in GMAT
The Graduate Management Admission Council has shortened the GMAT exam by 30 minutes which will be effective from 16 April 2018. The new exam will be of 3 hours and 30 minutes including test instructions and breaks. The Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative sections are shortened by 13 and 10 minutes respectively. The Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment along with the Score Preview and the optional break time will remain the same. These changes will not have any impact on scoring in the shortened Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative sections as only the unscored items have been removed by the GMAC. GMAT has a feature that provides candidates with the flexibility to customize their GMAT experience by choosing the section order in which they feel most comfortable taking the exam.
GMAC has shared the list of changes in the GMAT.
- Registration Fees is $200 USD
- No AWA section
- Unofficial report will be received after 7 days
- Only 5-minute break
- Section order is fixed now – Quant, Verbal, IR
- 15 minutes to check the online proctored system
- Appointment dates are available from April 20 until June 15 of this year
- Reschedule fee $25 USD
- Cancelation fee $100 USD
- You can reschedule or cancel your exam appointment for a fee up to 24 hours
These are some glaring changes.
GMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age
- There is no upper age limit of the candidate
- If the candidate is between 13 to 17 years old, they should have permission in writing from their parents or legal guardian.
- GMAC has not announced any official statement regarding qualification required to appear for GMAT
- Candidates who wish to enroll for MBA programme should possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university
GMAT 2020 Registration
How to Register for GMAT?According to GMAC, you can register for the GMAT exam 6 months before the Graduate Management Admission Test date or latest by 24 hours before the GMAT exam date, however, the slot is not available at the last moment. Therefore, it is suggested to book your preferred slot well before the planned exam date.
Ways To Register for GMAT.
- Postal mail
Ability-Based Model – ADAPTIVE COACHING
We work in unique study circle system and student’s position in a learning curve defines the journey of preparation with us.
Students can choose their own hours and work directly with a coach who will develop an individualized study plan. The tutoring plan will be periodically updated through regular assessments.
This is a adaptive model. It adapts itself according to student caliber then towards perfection through toughness.
We are not tutors in our GMAT preparation. Whether in our online live or classroom coaching classes but a student and a mentor enters into a Tutoring partnership, where they both discuss the need to prepare for the exam and prepare a roadmap to excel.
This Unique GMAT Pedagogy develops itself and completely adaptive to student caliber and preparation level. Student eventually get a customized approach thus this MBA study model guarantee at least 70-100 + points increase for re-takers and 700+ score for first timers.
We have scientific method of assessing students and their study habits.
Self assessment comes as a first step for your MBA preparation. As we believe that in case students are self-evaluating, they can all score good marks in their exams.
We don’t give GMAT diagnostic test to our students as a first step but we ask our student to do self assessment on the basis of their knowledge on EQ and IQ. This step is done with the help of a Questionnaire, physiological testing and one on one interaction with MBA experts. Personal roadmap for MBA is prepared at this stage with different topics and kind of attention needed.
Litmus Test – After this self assessment we give a Litmus test to student in order to understand their Subject wise understanding so that a proper GMAT, session planner can be prepared. We give codes to each student in order to keep a track of their attention areas and in the basis of these codes, study modules gets decided. All codes go for common and uncommon modules according to their gap areas. An assessment report will be prepared and feedback will be given to student on continuous basis.
Levels – 750+ Level 1
700+ level 2
680+ level 3
650+ level 4
600+ level 5
Those in 700+ and 750+ levels directly enter into advance tests and rigorous practice.
Classes and Practice:-
Practice starts: Every student receives practice sets of question according to their level of understanding .We prepare practice questions targeting each student for proper evaluation and guaranteed results.
Sectional Test: Once we find student has reached the benchmark only then we give sectional test of various levels randomly in order to validate our preparation and student’s success. In case we find drastic differences of marks in this random test – we ask a student to go for GMAT Litmus test to find the micro gap areas.
The tentative structure which was made in the starting , entirely got a makeover. At this level rigiours training starts. The steps are:
- Be conceptually strong: Practice your concepts with good number of questions and from Beginners to medium then difficult level.
- Accuracy: Once student reached to the stage where all questions were correct, practice questions gets increased twice. Once it is set that now concepts and application to questions are correct, student reach a third stage and that is time efficiency.
- Efficiency: Now race with time starts. This stage is equally challenging.
Once a student reaches this stage, then full length testing starts – we start with four difficulty level test and then randomly changes different difficulty level s, with continuous reviews and makeup classes.
After this Manthan – No matter student was at what level in the starting, we take out the achiever from a student.
We can prove with our well proven and time tested MBA Manthan mythology that weaknesses are just a illusion and anything is achievable.
In this process we take the student to all high and lows, most easy to most difficult test and randomly experiencing them all these test makes them MBA looks easy. Once a student’s goes through this process they become so well versed with things and that they become more mentally calm and mature thus their ability to deal with pressure ultimately increases.
RANDOM DIFFICULTY LEVEL TEST, FOR BEST MENTAL PREPARATION
Added features which can be opted:-
LEARNING – Minimum Total Hours of Classes Offered – 70 Hours.
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced drills for comprehensive practice.
- Online live classes to review lessons or make-up for missed classes
- Booster sessions at no extra cost to get you the 700+ score i.e. beyond the 90th percentile
- Online Hard Math Workshop at no additional cost
- Access to teachers till actual test taking, even after course completion.
- 10 full-length simulated tests with essay grading at no extra cost
- Limited batch size and unlimited extra help
- Personalized feedback on your test performance
- Topic wise tests (Beginner, Medium, Advance level) after final topic class.
Main Features of the Course:-
The student can choose weekday/weekends according to their availability.
Validity – Till the time student gets admission in the desired college.
- We provide coaching by preparing a roadmap for every student.
- Step wise step “improvement ladder” marked on a individual student sheet.
- Module based preparation.
- Section wise assessment, special attention on improvement areas.
- Course ends when student reaches its potential.
- Artificial Intelligence based online test
- Test Generation facility
- Proven “Adaptive model” of coaching, which works on a “Diagnostic test framework” which ensures continuous assessment thus continuous improvement.
- We provide rigorous testing phase
- Books and all study material will be provided
- Profile assessment, career counseling session, along with psychometric test would be done and reports will be shared.
- Profile building activities would be advised in case we identify a gap.
- Profile matching would be done with different colleges keeping in mind the profile and interest of the student.
- Writing of SOPs, Essays, LOR would be done
- Writing of Scholarship application.
- Minimum 10 Full-Length Tests.
- Level 1 – 10 pdf
- Level 2 – 10 advance pdf
- Level 3 –10 Computer adaptive test for GMAT
- Test Generation facility – Student can ask for a test on the desired topic, a number of questions, difficulty level.
GMAT coaching in Gurgaon – ONLINE LIVE – Rs. 22,000/-(group)
GMAT coaching in Gurgaon – CLASSROOM – Rs. 30,000/-(group)
GMAT coaching in Gurgaon – HYBRID MODE – Rs. 30,000/-(group)
GMAT coaching in Gurgaon – HYBRID MODE – Rs. 70,000/-(one on one)
GMAT coaching in Gurgaon – Home – Rs. 90,000/- (one on one)(offering discounts with more than 2 students)
GMAT coaching in Gurgaon – online live MODE – Rs. 50,000/-(one on one)