The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a 3½-hour standardized exam designed to predict how test takers will perform academically in MBA(Masters in Business Administration) programs. GMAT scores are used by graduate business schools to make admission decisions.
You might sometimes see the GMAT referred to as the GMAT CAT. The acronym CAT stands for Computer Adaptive Test. Actually, only two of the exam’s four sections (Quantitative and Verbal) are computer-adaptive, meaning that during those sections only the test adapts to your ability level as you go.
The GMAT is administered only by computer now, except that in certain remote locations outside North America a paper-based version of the exam is available instead. (Since you’re reading this on the Web, in all likelihood the computer-based GMAT is available where you are.)
- 120+ Basic, Intermediate and Advanced drills for comprehensive practice.
- Online recordings to review lessons or make-up for missed classes
- Booster sessions at no extra cost to get you the 700+ score i.e. beyond the 90th percentile
- Online Hard Math Workshop with US instructors at no additional cost
- Access to teachers till actual test taking, even after course completion.
- 10 full-length simulated tests with essay grading at no extra cost
- Limited batch size and unlimited extra help
- Personalized feedback on your test performance
MBA WIZARDS provides Blended Learning for GMAT preparation, courses, coaching and Classes with a flexible study program. Best GMAT Coaching | GMAT Preparation, small study groups, ability based model.
Hyderabad, Bangalore, South Delhi, Pitampura, CP, Gurgaon