The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a 3½-hour standardized exam designed to predict how test takers will perform academically in MBA(Masters in Business Administration) programs. GMAT scores are used by graduate business schools to make admission decisions.
You might sometimes see the GMAT referred to as the GMAT CAT. The acronym CAT stands for Computer Adaptive Test. Actually, only two of the exam’s four sections (Quantitative and Verbal) are computer-adaptive, meaning that during those sections only the test adapts to your ability level as you go.
The GMAT is administered only by computer now, except that in certain remote locations outside North America a paper-based version of the exam is available instead. (Since you’re reading this on the Web, in all likelihood the computer-based GMAT is available where you are.)
LEARNING – Minimum total hours of classes offered – 200 hours.
- Online live classes to review lessons or make-up for missed classes.
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced drills for comprehensive practice.
- Booster sessions at no extra cost to get you the 700+ score i.e. beyond the 90th percentile
- Online Hard Math Workshop at no additional cost
- Access to teachers till actual test taking, even after course completion.
- 10 full-length simulated tests with essay grading at no extra cost
- Limited batch size and unlimited extra help
- Personalized feedback on your test performance
- Topic wise tests (Beginner, Medium, Advance level) after final topic class.
The student can choose weekday/weekends according to their availability.
Validity – till the time student gets admission in the desired college.
Ø We provide coaching by preparing a roadmap for every student.
Ø Step wise step “improvement ladder” marked on a individual student sheet.
Ø Module based preparation.
Ø Section wise assessment, special attention on improvement areas.
Ø Course ends when student reaches its potential.
Ø Artificial Intelligence based online test
Ø Test Generation facility
Ø Proven “Adaptive model” of coaching, which works on a “Diagnostic test framework” which ensures continuous assessment thus continuous improvement.
Ø We provide rigorous testing phase
Ø Books and all study material will be provided
- Profile assessment, career counseling session, along with psychometric test would be done and reports will be shared.
- Profile building activities would be advised in case we identify a gap.
- Profile matching would be done with different colleges keeping in mind the profile and interest of the student.
- Writing of SOPs, Essays, LOR would be done
- Writing of Scholarship application.
- Minimum 10 Full-Length Tests.
Level 1 – 10 pdf
Level 2 – 10 advance pdf
Level 3 –10 computer based test for CAT, 10 Computer adaptive test for GMAT
- GD and PI
- Test Generation facility – Student can ask for a test on the desired topic, a number of questions, difficulty level.
Hyderabad, Bangalore, South Delhi, Pitampura, CP, Gurgaon